||News & Events
- Pharma Training, Inc. was an international partner of BioBusiness Alliance of Minnesota on March 3, 2010.
- Pharma Training, Inc. started a consultation to import an Advanced Breast Imaging Device of 3-D Transmitted Ultrasound with AIT and a major Japanese company in February 2011.
- Pharma Training, Inc. started a consultation on Process Analytical Technology (PAT) of a pharmaceutical product with a major Japanese company in March 2011.
- Pharma Training, Inc. participated in Partners for Optimized Drug Development LLP in February 2011.
- Pharma Training, Inc. attended BioChina 2011 and presented a draft of Japanese guidelines on "First in Human," which will be for an early clinical trial of a high-risk drug.
- Pharma Training, Inc. started a consulting business for biopharmaceutical product CMC-development according to ICH guidelines and PMDA meetings, along with tranlation from English to Japanese in 2012.
- Pharma Training, Inc. started a regulatory submission consultancy in China with a Chinese company along with an alliance of pharmaceutical products.